The complex check of the investment object allows you to reveal risks of a planned deal and minimize them. At the result you receive a report with findings that may help you to make decision on acquiring a target company.
The Due Diligence includes:
- Financial analysis
- Evaluation of financial risks
- Check of accounting system and accuracy of accounting
- Identifying risks associated with the titles to assets
- Check of intellectual property rights
- Check of corporate structure and evaluation of legal risks